Thursday 31 January 2013

Jar of Hearts

Morning, today I am sharing with you some experimenting using Stampin' Up products!!!
At the moment I am designing for Valentine's Day and working with heart shapes and the Perfectly Preserved bundle! 
I die cut some hearts using my Big Shot and Glimmer paper, coloured in using Regal Rose pen and added a gloss layer using Crystal Effects. 

The ink bleeded into gloss so I have put this to one side for more thought!


 In my second experiment I used my Sponge Daubers to stipple Regal Rose ink through the heart shaped waste from the above cut outs in a pattern the fits in the jar.


 I then added a gloss layer using Crystal Effects which dried lovely over to create a glass look for the jar, very effective.
 :)

 
Here I have used Regal Rose cardstock for the background and hearts. Added details with Dazzling Details and Taffeta Ribbon.
Kindest Regards Sarah.
P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment