Saturday 8 June 2013

"Home" Box Frame

Hello! Today I am pleased to show you this lovely Box Frame Gift for "Home".

I can make these Box Frames to order with names, or different themes, such as new BABY, LOVE, MR & MRS. The possibilities are endless. These will make beautiful gifts and are 9"x9".

This HOME Frame is made entirely from Stampin' Up products and features the punches, papers, embossing folders and stamps. All these items can be found in the current Catalogues and if you wish for the ingredients list please contact me for details.


Before layout is Framed.



I have used the colour combinations of Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight with Whisper White as a base. I have included embellishments and textures to create layers and depth.

Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 
 P.S. check out my website :

No comments:

Post a Comment