Saturday 31 August 2013

Christmas Owl Builder Punch Stampin' Up!

Hello :)

For this simple and cute card I have used the Stampin' Up! Owl Builder Punch and the new Season of Style DSP stack from the 2013-2014 Autumn/Winter Catalogue! The greeting is Sassy Salutations in Real Red.
 


Finishing touches are 1 3/4" circle punch through crumb cake cardstock embossed with the Woodgrain textured folder,  googly eyes and red Glimmer paper for the Owl body and baubles. 
 
Thanks for looking,
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

  1. I love this. Very Christmas-y ;0) I love your use of the glimmer paper on this card and the one before too. Subtle but sparkly. Must remember my often forgotten owl punch as he is so fun to use for any occasion. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind message, I have a friend who uses this owl punch for everything and it's rubbed off on me! x

      Delete