Tuesday 13 August 2013

Wildflower Meadow Card made from swap front.

Morning! Here is the card sample I made to show how my swap front can be used to make a finished card using some other products from Stampin' Up!

  I have used my Wildflower Meadow and Label Love stamp set (and matching embossing folder and punch) from the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue. Here I have used the In Colour inkpads Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar. To achieve the blended background I stamp the ink onto an acrylic block, spritz with water and then stamp this onto Very Vanilla cardstock. Letting inks bleed together under the pressure of holding down the block.




Once this has dried I have stamped the Wildflower Meadow stamps using chocolate chip ink and added punched stamped greeting for extra detail.

Thanks for looking.
Sarah.
 P.S. check out my website :

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love this set? You can do so many techniques with this. Check out the you tube channel by Dawn Griffith. She has a great video about a very nice envelope project with this set. ;-)

    ReplyDelete